FCR Collection Services is always looking for motivated, talented individuals who know how to treat people fairly. If you would like to work in a fun family-friendly environment with great benefits please give us a call.
Project Location(s): Irvine, CA US
Education: No Formal Requirement
Compensation: TBD Based on Experience
We are looking for a talented and competitive Inside Sales Representative that thrives in a quick sales cycle environment.
Duties of the Inside Sales Representative
- Sourcing new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound calls and emails
- Understanding customer needs and requirements
- Working closely with the rest of the Inside Sales team.
- Identifying potential opportunities for new business within other parts of the company.
- Following up on sales inquiries from customers.
- Account management when required for existing customers.
- Routing qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
- Close sales and achieve monthly quotas
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects
- Excellent sales skills and a proven track record.
- Data entry skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to build rapport with senior executives.
- Driven and ambitious individual with a strong desire to succeed.
- Previous experience in an inside sales role within a similar business.
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day
- Experience working with Zoho or similar CRM
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- High School Diploma